Winedale - mountaindreamsphotography
The Wagner House

The Wagner House

The Wagner House is the centerpiece historical structure at Winedale. The Wagner House and the Four-Square Barn are the only two nineteenth-century structures at Winedale which are located on their original sites. The house is now named for the Wagner family who lived in it for eighty years beginning in 1882, but it was built by Samuel K. Lewis, a local surveyor and cotton farmer, after he acquired the property in 1848.

via http://www.cah.utexas.edu/museums/winedale_wagner.php.

winedaleuniversity of texaswagner housefayette countywashington county